Visionnez notre vidéo pour en apprendre davantage sur Jonel Hydraulique.
Jonel’s hydraulic service & RAM repair facilities
You can be assured that Jonel’s assembly and testing facilities are of the very highest quality.
- Jonel operates from a state of the art facility in East Tamaki, Auckland
- We use sophisticated hydraulic cylinder honing equipment and have over 30 year’s experience in honing barrels for all industries and applications to fine tolerances
- We only use top quality seal kits, and replace every seal to ensure best performance*
- We can torque cylinders up to 50,000 ftlbs as specified by the equipment manufacturers
- Our exceptionally clean working environment ensures no contamination
- We fully stand by all workmanship by our fully trained, well qualified Jonel team
- We will do whatever it takes to help you – including a pick up and delivery service
- We operate in a heightened state of Health & Safety and have a comprehensive H&S system in place
You are welcome to book a personal tour
We invite you to visit our premises and see our operations first hand. Click here to request a personal tour of our workshop in East Tamaki, we’re happy to show you around!
Jonel Hydraulics excursion d’atelier – Traduction française
Regardez notre atelier et équipements. Jonel Hydraulics (Nouvelle Zélande) avait entretenu l’industrie de l’hydraulique dans le Pacifique pendant 30 années. S’il vous plaît regarder.
Large cylinders? Extremely Fine Tolerances? Material Type? No Problem!
- Our facilities accommodate cylinders up to 10m long and 900mm in diameter
- We hone hardened or treated surfaces to very precise tolerances
- We deal with both ferrous and non-ferrous materials
Dismantling & Diagnosis Service Facilities
The first step of any job is to pin-point the root cause of poor performance, and our advanced facilities are ready to diagnose your cylinder problems.
- Jonel has a range of dismantling benches up to 12m long
- We have very efficient in-house high pressure testing and crack testing facilities
- We have developed specialised workshop tooling to disassemble any gland or piston nuts regardless of size or condition
Machining & Welding Facilities
Jonel offers a complete machine shop facility for machining and component fabrication services. We frequently utilise our extremely useful 6m large bore lathe to meet our client’s requirements. Our welding services are performed by fully certified welders, who are experts in all methods of welding, including arc welding, mig welding, and tig welding. We work with both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Jonel has a lot of experience and expertise in servicing all of these brands: Caterpillar • Yale • Hyster • Komatsu • Clark • Liebherr • Hitachi • Kobelco • IHI • Mitsubishi • Linde • TCM • Toyota • Nissan • Delta • Edbro. Jonel’s clients come from many industries including Transport, Marine, Earthmoving and Construction and we work on a wide range of machinery:
- Swing lifters
- Excavators & Diggers
- Stationery cylinders
- Hiabs / Cranes
- Trucks and truck hoists
- Scissor lifts
* Jonel replaces all seals on any repaired cylinders as standard procedure, as new seals are essential to ensure maximum performance.
Contact Jonel’s expert team for all your hydraulic needs – click here to email us, or phone +64 9 274 9296.