Creating a safer, longer lasting and more durable cribbing base
- 100% recycled plastic construction for added durability
- Non absorbent
- Resistant to fuel, oil and most common industrial chemicals
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rot, ﬂuid absorption, termites and mould
- Light weight
- Will not split, splinter or rot
- Unmatched strength – stronger than most timbers – for example using:
- Timber average Strength @ 500 PSI; 35kg/cm2
- Plastic cribbing strength range 700-1200 PSI; 49kg–84kg/cm2
- By using dura crib® and dura stat® recycled plastic cribbing and blocking products for your stabilising tasks, you help support a solution to deforestation, related climate change – and reduce landfill waste
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1198
The Army Corps of Engineers is the leading source of cribbing information and recommends the following cribbing guidelines:
- Bottom layer should be solid to spread the load, especially on soil and asphalt paving.
- Limit height to 3 times width (shortest with for non-square cribs).
- Overlap the corners by 4 inches to prevent slow crush-type failure.
Working load Limits (WLL) represent the products capacities at an atmospheric temperature of 250 Celsius.