Enerpac RLT311 Low Height Multi-stage, Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders
From 43kN to 727kN Enerpac compact, low-height telescopic
cylinders are available with two or three pistons and can lift loads up to 40 mm in a single movement.
Nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out provides unparalleled sideload resistance and
corrosion protection for safe use in the harshest conditions. The longer stroke length of telescopic
cylinders will save you time and simplify projects by moving a load a greater distance and eliminating the use for temporary blocks.
- Single-acting, load return
- Nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out provides
- For use in confined spaces: machinery positioning, tool fastening
- Mounting bolt holes for easy fixing
- 3% side-load of full capacity
- Design safety factor complies with ASME B30.1 & EN1494
- CR-400 coupler for compatibility with standard product
- High-Alloy steel for maximum strength.
- View the catalogue.