Spotlight on the B-RAD SELECT Battery Series
- November 13, 2020
- Posted by: Rob Sweet
- Category: Jonel Hydraulics news, Tooling
With more than 25 years in multiplier bolting equipment, RAD understands that heavy duty industries need powerful and reliable tools. Jonel Hydraulics has been a distributor of RAD for two years and increasingly seeing demand as the industry understands their value.
The B-RAD Select offers unmatched power, versatility, and reliability while incorporating a new torque display with buttons. The B-RAD is especially suitable for pre-torque and service jobs where electricity or compressed air is not available.
- Programmable preset torque settings
- Latest lithium-ion 18V battery technology
- High accuracy of +/-5%
- Automatic 2-speed gearbox
- Torque ranges up to 3,000 ft. lbs, equipped with the latest Lithium-ion technology.
- Available in two different platforms: either with a simple to use screen or with a digital display.
- All tools include reaction arm, 2 batteries, charger, retaining ring, storage case, operations manual, and comes with calibration certificate with ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Patented product
RAD’s tools are accurate, fast, and only require one employee, unlike many other wrenches that are used to flange pipes, pumps, valves, and other equipment. RAD Torque Systems is a leading Canadian manufacturer of pneumatic, battery powered, and electronic pistol grip torque wrenches. RAD products have proven to be successful all over the world in such industries as oil & gas, petrochemical, mining, aerospace, power generation, and manufacturing.
Large old style impact wrenches have a big impact on mechanics’ bodies, wearing down parts of the tool and the users’ wrists. RAD wrenches are zero impact – when set to a specific torque the wrench will be accurate to plus or minus five per cent.
RAD have worldwide distribution and calibration centres in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Europe, and the Middle East.